Darko Milosevic, Dr.rer.nat./Dr.oec.

Please fill free to lisen music until you read blog :-)

Michael Porter Tackles Collaborative Learning





0:07
yes
0:08
all right you know it's it's a very it's a very very occurs in some people think
0:11
about things like that
0:12
II unforeseen I'm I'm I'm very moment engineer
0:15
I'm I'm always thinking about you know what's the task in
0:19
how do I get it done I answer to my taser pretty broad in pretty fuzzy and
0:24
pretty
0:24
pretty funky butt but that that's the way I think now how would I
0:28
I guess the way I would think that through the answer your questions I
0:32
don't have an answer
0:33
so when we think about how it have an answer would be
0:36
I would ask myself what are the real puzzles that
0:40
that I I truly don't understand I think a really really important
0:44
I so you know I let's just go back to those those big issues that I
0:50
that I described earlier so so I'm I'm really puzzled by
0:55
why people in societies
0:58
are find it difficult kind to work collaboratively
1:05
together with other people and societies cell I'm not sure I know who the right
1:09
name is to pick interview
1:10
but but I I I think
1:14
I don't know whether it's religious leaders or whether it's
1:17
some above the few political leaders that have risen above the
1:21
the kind have be a special interest politics
1:25
I mean I i'm I'm bad at coming up with names when I think that would be
1:28
that would be one of the interviews on you know I'm I'm
1:31
also fascinated by the the
1:35
on the sort have through deep psychological
1:40
are roots I love
1:43
I love how a lot of these phenomena I'm interested actually play themselves out
1:47
so you know I recently came across a
1:49
bodywork a guy named Dale seligman i think is his name
1:52
pan and he's in he is is work is
1:55
labeled under that phrase positive psychology and
1:58
and and and his is all bodywork is how you can get people to kind have
2:03
you know pursue their positive
2:07
positive interest and and
2:10
and were constructed and and so
2:14
you know there's there's a great interview a what what have we learned
2:17
about
2:18
how to get people to to bring out people's a positive side in the better
2:22
side
2:23
and their constructive side as opposed to their fearful side
2:27
gel sider there you know dot dot dots
2:30
art so that those are just don't just a couple love
2:33
examples one specific the other more common genera category but are
2:38
you know I gotta tell you I even for somebody like me who
2:42
is very broad in my interest and and in I
2:46
I truly engage know many parts of the world it
2:49
there there's so much to know these days that that it it's hard to
2:54
you know keep exposing yourself to these
2:57
new bodies fought and feels that are are but I think over time is my work
3:02
develops I i suspect that
3:04
to make an exit breakthroughs one's gonna have to interview integrates I
3:08
love these
3:09
very human is and psychological are
3:12
up theories and in thinking and understanding with somebody more
3:17
if you will rational organization economic in in order to
3:21
address something very vexing questions of
3:25
early

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
CONTACT FORM
Please fill contact form in details:
Name and surname:  *
E-mail:  *
Telephone:  *
Arrival:  *
Check out:  *
Number of Persons:  *
Accommodation Type:
Price:
Destination:  *
Business Sector:
Subject:  *
Wishes and comments:
 
 
 *Must be filled with fields.